I don’t know about you, but I have a crazy sweet tooth (as in like all of my teeth). So what better way to feed my sweet tooth than by making some tasty tasty cheesecake?! My love of cheesecake is so strong; this dessert is the perfect combination of smooth and crunchy (definitely one of my faves). Did I mention it’s SUPER easy to make?! Because it is.
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees
2. Mix together greek cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla
3. Incorporate eggs
4. Add sugar free maple syrup to taste (I estimated that we used 2 tbsp, a little will take you a long way)
5. Eat at least 2 spoonfuls of batter
6. After eating a good amount of batter (you have to make sure it’s delicious, right?!), pour the mixture into pre-made crust
7. Place on highest rack and bake for 35 minutes (check on it periodically to make sure the crust doesn’t burn)
8. Don’t freak out if you take it out and it looks like it inflated on the top, it will settle. Let it cool for 20 minutes and then refrigerate for 1 hour (or until you just can’t wait any longer)
Enjoy your super tasty treat, I sure did!
P.S. We had originally planned on crushing up those Cadbury mini eggs and sprinkling them on top, but decided the cheesecake was delicious enough on it’s own.