I am beyond excited to spend my second summer living in the city. Not only will I be here, but all my siblings will be too *excited shriek* !!! This summer I will be interning downtown, so my summer essentials are for both work and play!
1. I actually bought this phone case last weekend at the outlet mall in Aurora. I was telling my sibs how I really wanted a new case that was covered in pineapples to channel the summer spirit AND THERE IT WAS! It must have been meant to be (also it was 50% off, so *extra yay*)!
2. Between the two of us, I’m pretty sure we own around a thousand cardigans. This coral cardi is perfect for summer nights and is a great pop of color to brighten any outfit!
3. I’m pretty sure I have been eyeing this tablet for more than a few months, I just haven’t made the final purchase. I’ll be commuting to work everyday this summer via the CTA, so it would be perfect to have a Kindle that I could easily transport everyday! Maybe I can justify buying this guy by using it for work,school, and play!
4. Statement earrings are a must for summer. With the hot (fingers crossed) weather I will be sporting my hair up most days, and these earrings are the perfect accessory to spice up a ponytail or bun!
5. Everyone needs the perfect pair of sunnies for summer! Unfortunately, I have a terrible track record with losing/breaking mine so I try to stick to shades under $20. But these Clubmasters from Ray-Ban would definitely be my first pick if I was going to splurge.
6. These wedges have stolen my heart. Being short, wedges give me the perfect chance to get a few inches off the ground. I might not be getting this exact pair, but I am on the prowl for a similar style to rock day or night all summer long.
What are some things you have your eye on for summer?